Access to helper community

Our technical basic program helps millions of participants to find those who need BILLS, and those who are ready to grant BILLS for free

no lenders & no debtors

There are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help - another one helps..

30% Bonus Increment

When you provide help to a member, another will provide help to you with 30% Increase in Local Currency in 3 days maximum.

Fully Automated System

All funds transferred to other participants are help given at your own good to another participant, absolutely gratis.

THE LUCRATIVE IMPACT

Lucrative impact is a peer to peer donation platform that pays you 30% + your donation in 72hours, however, you have to commit 20% of your ph before the remaining 80% can be matched, with 10% commitment to CRUB hit and run, our packages are affordable. PH any amount from N2,000 to N50,000 .

Very Important!

There is NO Central Account where all the System money flows to (and where it can be easily stolen from). All the money is only on the banking accounts of the participants themselves, on a lot of thousand and million private accounts of participants. Participants transfer to each other directly, without intermediaries, we only regulates the process - nothing more.

FREQUNTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

About Us

LUCRATIVEIMPACT (LI) is not a bank, we do not collect your money, we are not an Online business, HYIP, investment, Loan or MLM program. LLucrative impact is a community where people help each other. We provide you a technical basic program/avenue, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE.

All funds transferred to other participants are help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first. In cases of any matter regarding the topic our online consultants are ready to help and answer all your questions.

Non-profit oriented goals

LLucrative impact is a non-profit organization managed by a dedicated team of volunteers who are also Participants in the Platform. We are a non-denominational group, supported by the team members, who are committed to provide financial and social opportunities and to promote well being to everyone in world.

A Community of helpers

Lucrative Impact is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence. In L-I you don't have to make contracts or pledge your property, there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help - another one helps. The only thing that L-247 demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.



Fund Dissemination

Lucrative Impact is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 30% in Local Currency in 3 days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now.

CONTACT US

Submit a Ticket



Click HERE to Create Account    Click HERE to Sign In